Alice...

Photo shoot number three is up and ready to roll! My friend Alice volunteered to be my personal model for a few hours so I could take a few photos for me to work with.
With iPhoto and Photoshop, I've been able to create certain styles like vintage and old Victorian, along with changing adjustments like saturation, tint, hue, contrast, shadow/highlight and size. I feel pleased with the outcome of the two contact sheets I've produced and am going to enlarge some to stick separately in my book, along with other enlarged photos of Alice; one which is an image overlayed with another produced by my camera (Nikon D5100) which gives great effect.
![]() |
| Monochrome with Pink other half |
Also, I have created my own (kinda) editing process by covering half of a monochrome print of Alice with half of a pink print of the same image! With this, I managed to produce two, both of good standard but with different adhesives so they're both different outcomes.


I've added in a few drawings of Alice (as my drawing recording (which I hate) has been on the down low recently) in numerous mediums such as ink, white pen and pencil or just pencil on brown/white/silver and black paper/card.
I've produced a double page spread of my other Alice photos which are of my ink/paint screen printing and just normal coloured ink with different utensils and mark-making. This is in the style of one of first contextuals I looked at; Richter.
Below!
I really do think some are exquisite, so I'm hoping to expand on them and involve them or something similar further on!
Liv xo




No comments:
Post a Comment