Andy Warhol vs. Andy Warhol
Andy Warhol's work has such amazing qualities, I want to take some of his ideas and use them in my work to lead towards my final idea. I love 'Marilyn Diptych', to the left, as one side shows her bright, alive and a vibrant iconic figure whereas the other side is black and white showing her demise, and the fact she's still a well-known figure but has faded through the years.
The image to the right, Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe, is going to be, I've decided, my inspiration for my basis of my final idea. I'm going to use the idea of the nine faces in one picture and instead of copying Marilyn's faces, I'll be adding in my chosen face, from within my photoshoots of this project.
Hopefully, I'll put the nine faces onto a screen, in order for me to print in lots of cool, different colours. I'd like to try a metallic colour. Maybe some blue's and golds. Colours which can stand out and also be mysterious. I want to have fun with experimenting this part of my project because it as a whole is quite a serious problem in today's life.
Liv xo


No comments:
Post a Comment