It's safe to say I'm enjoying the project more as I go along, whether it's because it's a personal choice of topic for me I do not know! I've finally finished photo-shoot number two! (along with my edits and the awful mugshots of myself) I've also added a page on composition as I find this section hard and thought it would go perfectly as the images related to the shoot.
You can't probably see as well, but the above image is the original and the image to the right is the edited image I did on iPhoto.
This is just a taster of what I have managed to do with the resources I've been able to get my hands on. I hope to develop my editing further, throughout my project.
'Til next time!
Liv xo
You can't probably see as well, but the above image is the original and the image to the right is the edited image I did on iPhoto.
This is just a taster of what I have managed to do with the resources I've been able to get my hands on. I hope to develop my editing further, throughout my project.
'Til next time!
Liv xo
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment